Words of Wisdom

Life is not the breaths you take, breathing in and out, but the moments that take your breath away

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jan 4 09

It is not like a winter day in FL it is 81degrees and warm. I look at things I need to do but I seem to be tired to day I didn't sleep well as I couldn't hear KP breathe adn I kept feeling his back to see if he was alive. Glad to say he was, but he never moved when I touched him adn that is unusual the illness seems to be getting better and I think he will try work tomorrow. I have a roast that and mashed potates for dinner and that shouidl perk him up. He only has to work two days now and then next weekend were are cleaning his closet and setting up the new bed frame.
Aslan dan I went ot the dog park adn he romped and then I came home adn made3 a French coffee cake for pot luck at church I brought home beef stew from church adn Kp thouight it was pretty good. I long to write to my sisters and tell them how I feel I am really moving along with th grieving process but I don't want to upset anyone so I think I'll wait a week or so. I know that we all move at different times and ways and I don't want anyone to be upset. I am so blessed to have Mary Ellen in my life to help me. We support each other adn she is about a month ahead of me. I may have to cancel my massage for this week as I think I have a Dr's appt this day iadn I have waited 3 or 4 weeks for it so I need to go to that. Off to the sewing room to catch up on my 40 minutes of sewing There is a 2 hour skating program on so maybe I can sew for almost all that ti me. Sandee

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Sandee, I just found your blog. You are right - it is better than a journal. You'll find that it helps to work through things you have on your mind. And it's fun to look back on and see everything that went on over time! Keep up the good work.