Words of Wisdom

Life is not the breaths you take, breathing in and out, but the moments that take your breath away

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Well lit has been two month's since Ihave osted anything and I haven't been quilting much either. I have been at work a lot more than I want to be. Thank God we turn the clocks aheaad this weekend. Even though I will miss an hour of sleep Iwill be glad to get some more light so that I can ride my bike two or three nights a week. Hopefully we will get warm weather also. I moved to FL for warm weather and so far I have not warmed up since last October.
My angel trumpets that froze this winter are starting to come back and my camelias were outstanding and think what they will be next year if I fertizile and mulch.
I am going shopping this weekend for a dress for Josh and Jenny's wedding. I have seen a simple dress adn I will get that if I don;'t find something I like better. The dress I am looking at is sapphaire blue -- my Mom would love the color and it should look nice with my hair. We have to get KP to the store adn get a suit and etc. Meg and Jill and Missi are coming I may take an extra day off from work just to spend a day with them. I am anxious to start quilting I have my fabric for the kitty/dog block I am making for the charity quilt to send to one of my quilter buddies in the quilting group I belong to. I think I will make two blocks and reverse the colors and background.
I saw a new tote I want to make and I was thinking of making them for friends and relatives for christmas they are quick and have a couple of extra pockets which I think are grand.
Off to bed. It's late and I must read a few pages before sleep takes over.

No comments: