Words of Wisdom

Life is not the breaths you take, breathing in and out, but the moments that take your breath away

Saturday, January 3, 2009

First of 2009

I have decided to try to quilt or sew or embroider on my machine afor at least 10 minutes each day as of today I am 30 minutes behind but I intend to change that tomorrow. Kp has been sick since Tuesday adn I am worried because even with the Zpak he doesn't seem any better adn I know that many people had this and went right into pneumonia and didn't know it. He never stays home from work and it has been 3 days and he doesn't eat much all bad signs. I saw a cute quilt in my new magazine with elelphants and I think I shall make it for Abby. I have also decided to write in my blof at least two tiems a week adn to start practicing my keyboard again. I am also joining a weight loss contest at work and I want to get the new walking sticks that are like ski poles to see if they help me with my breathlessness. I have been so encouraged by all the projects that the members of the quilterbees have been talking about and doing I must improve and the only way I can do that is by working at it. I am also doingthe round robin quilt project and I think all will be surprised. It is 12:25 pm and I am really tired so I'm off to the bed. It's a new day tomorrow.

No comments: